Today is the day we have RED eggs and ANG-Kus as Glennedine turned 1 month! Finally mommy can ‘go free’!
How time flies!!!!!
She was a little more cranky than normal (don’t know what is the reasons) as we brought her out to the hospital to get her ears checked as well as went to collect the fullmoon packages (with nasi kunyit but before I could snap a pic, PiggyBeng had already ate a quarter of the pile…) which we had ordered for our relatives here in KL. She was awake most of the 2 hours we were out and about.
For personal record, here are her milestone…
- lift her head up and stay up right for at least 10 second unassisted
- flip over on her own on the 16th day! (my mom so shocked as she was the one who witness it)
- can turn her head left or right when place on tummy
- has been sleeping on tummy on day 7th
- feed exclusively on mama’s milk
- take in at least 2-3Oz of milk on each feed but can still continue to suckle non-stop even after she dosed off
- a LOUD screamer just like her kor-kor!
- on the way to potty training #2 (she only soiled her diaper once with poo-poo so far ever since she was back from the hospital) as she will know how to give cues to mommy when she wanna do #2
- loved to be held up right
After we delivered all the fullmoon packages I went to have my hair cut and treatment… feel so good now! 🙂
Tonight we will be going out for dinner to have a small celebration with my family and PiggyBeng’s relatives.
HAPPY FULLMOON Lil’ Glennedine!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 to everyone!!!!!