Wah! Finally I got a meme!! Ok, I know I sound a wee bit too over estatic but first time always feel so shiok mah! I was tagged by Tomato from Melbourne to join the list in “Five things to eat before you die” which was started by Travelers Lunchbox.
Frankly, just five items is far from what I have in mind, it’s easier if it was 5 different meals.😛 The moment I saw this meme, my mind was running wild… in a flash I saw images of those food(s) I really love but in less than a seconds there were already more than 5! To pick just 5 from the list (a mere 0.05%) I really have to think hard to eliminate those yummy stuff which I would want to savour over and over again. If ‘that’ day ever come true… *choi!*
1. Sri Lankan Black Pepper Crabs (Singapore) I’m a huge fan of black pepper crabs and those I ate in Singapore (East Coast Park) is one of the best. The buttery aroma is just so tantalising!
2. Peking Duck (Hong Kong) I don’t normally eat duck meat but the light and crispy duck skin of a Peking Duck gives one of the most delicious bite.
3. Neptune Braised Sharks Fins with Abalone (Hong Kong) I was a diver before so eating sharks fins is a big NO-NO. However, I just love those sticky fins espcially it has been braised till it is soft yet still have the springgy feeling… *glurp* My apology to Mr. Shark…. hehehe😛
4. BBQ Baby Pork Ribs (The Rocks, Sydney) Awww… that succulent BBQ ribs is one of the best I have ever tasted! I had it twice in a week! Just can’t leave Sydney without having it one last time… so I must go back if there’s a chance!
5. White Nectarines freshly pick from the tree…. I ever gobbled down 5 at one go! Ahhh… just reminded me those juicy nectarines I had for lunches during my uni days in Perth……. at least this is the healthiest food among the rest…
Hmm…. see… it’s an incomplete list…. I still have not mention the double chocolate butterscotch walnut ice-cream, the rich and creamy blueberries cheesecake, mixed wildberries crumbles, the authentic Malaysian nasi-lemak, XO sliced fish soup and etc, etc, etc… I can go on and on when it comes to food so I better hold myself here and aim the next 5 lucky bloggies…. hehehe….😛